Receivables Management Association International
February 3 – 6, 2020
Live from Las Vegas, NV
Putting the Industry into Focus!
Stop at Booth 419 to see DAKCS at RMAI 2020
Let’s check your symptoms…
- Is your vision of the future blurred due to recent acquisitions and a lack of partnership with your current software provider?
- Feel like you’re unclear as to the future of your platform?
- Are you finding stagnant development with your current software provider?
Answers to these questions and symptoms of blurred vision may be causing major stress leading your eye to wander. Get the prescription for clear vision by stopping at our booth during the event.
Join Jordan Bischoff, Marketing Operations Manager, and Reid Miller, Senior Account Executive, at the RMAI 2020 Conference happening Feb. 3 – 6 in Las Vegas.
Participate and win big with cash prizes and giveaways!
By attending RMAI and stopping at Booth 419, your agency will gain insight:
Put the world of debt buying and accounts receivable into focus with the right tools you need to grow and develop your business. RMAI Conference is the premier event for the receivables management industry where industry leaders and experts gather for three days of industry education and regulatory updates, networking, and business opportunities.
- With our proven technology, your system can preprocess and even work accounts before they are ever seen by a collector.
- Queries can be scheduled to pull any list of accounts, then processed through an intelligent data-driven workflow.
- All with or without human interaction, but always more automation.
Not attending RMAI this year? Contact the DAKCS team today for a consultative conversation.