ACA International Convention & Expo
Sunday, July 14 – Tuesday, July 16
DAKCS Booth 515
Join the DAKCS Software News Team, Reid Miller, Travis Hodges, and Ashlee Hyden at the upcoming ACA International Convention & Expo in San Diego. Stop at Booth 515 for awesome giveaways and Anchorman trivia.
Gain insight on:
- What we mean by the term #DAKCSdifference
- Latest upcoming Vendor Partner Integrations
- Why it’s important to have partners who put you first
- How Beyond ARM offers tools to help you with compliance and getting the job done efficiently
CFPB Notice of Proposed Rule dominates conversations leading up to the ACA Convention 2019
In a recent “What’s Happening at ACA” video Mark Neeb, CEO of ACA International, mentions how vital making comments are in regards to the CFPB Notice of Proposed Rule.
This topic has been a hot topic in many conversations as we head into the final weeks prior to the ACA event. Find out how you can stay at the compliance forefront.
Recent articles include:
- What You Should Know About Submitting a Comment to the CFPB’s Notice of Proposed Rule for Debt Collection: Step-by-Step
- DAKCS Difference in Action: Customer Insights with Stacy Willis
- Debt Collectors and Creditors Need to Learn the New Vocabulary of the NPR
- How to Use your System for Electronic Communications and Consent Management
- How To Send the Electronic Validation Notice with E-Sign Consent