October 6 – 8
Three questions for you while you’re at CAC.
1. Do you have a vendor you trust?
2. Do you have a vendor partner who picks up the phone? Human voice?
3. Do you have a partner who believes in you and supports you?
Join me, Ashlee Hyden (the gal below) at the CAC 102nd Annual Conference happening at the Garland Hotel. See why your collection software vendor needs to be your partner for the long run!
Enjoy Ashlee’s quick promo video below. Plus a huge shoutout to Shawn Suhr for coming on as CAC President for the upcoming year. Congrats!
Contact the DAKCS team today for a consultative conversation.
Stay up on the latest DAKCS articles about CFPB NPR and more.
- Human Intervention in the Absence of FCC Guidance: Timing is everything
- Click-to-Call is a way to reach consumers with human intervention
- Customers’ Concerns About Obtaining Consent
- What Do the Comments to the NPR Tell Us About the Final Rule
- DAKCS Software Submits Comments for CFPB Debt Collection Proposed Rule