The Click-to-Call Story
DAKCS discusses the current landscape and problem, compliant solutions, and the process of Click-to-Call. In addition, we offer two testimonials that demonstrate how this product can help your business.
Utilizing an Automated Telephone Dialing System (ATDS) in collections is one of the largest and most controversial topics today. The industry, as well as the court system, is split over the case law and the vague definitions in the law of what constitutes an ATDS.
If human intervention is the key to risk mitigation, the bigger question becomes how do you introduce human intervention and still maintain the efficiencies of automation?
The DAKCS Difference
To help our customers navigate these challenges, DAKCS is thrilled to introduce our Click-to-Call service. With Click-to-Call, agencies have the ability to place more calls in less time with no risk of using an ATDS.
The Click-to-Call Process
Click-to-Call introduces a human intervention process before a call is placed.
1. Qualify all the accounts that will be called or attempted to be called in a given time frame.
2. Those accounts get placed in a review queue which will be presented to a new type of user, a clicker.
3. The clicker logs into the Click-to-Call service and evaluates the needs of the calling floor based on the number of available agents ready to accept a call and the number of available calls that can be placed. Then, one by one, the clicker agent clicks on a contact to send that call into the system to dial.
4. The calls are then processed normally, using the same dialogs and workflow.
The results are shown right away.
- Human Intervention in the Absence of FCC Guidance: Timing is everything
- Click-to-Call is a way to reach consumers with human intervention
- Customers’ Concerns About Obtaining Consent
- What Do the Comments to the NPR Tell Us About the Final Rule
- DAKCS Software Submits Comments for CFPB Debt Collection Proposed Rule