The DAKCS e-payment product, Pay Data Center (PDC) is a single payment solution, combining and streamlining multiple payment relationships into one easy to use process. This solution, combined with detailed integrated reporting, provides a complete e-pay system streamlined to meet your stringent payment processing requirements.
PDC allows you to have one payment platform with the benefit of offering a wide variety of payment options including check by phone, ACH, post dated checks and all major credit cards. Once you select PDC, you will only deal with one payment source: saving you time and money.
Compliance issues exist at both the state and federal level regarding security and privacy. PDC is designed so that you know you are always in compliance.
THE BENEFITS ARE GREAT.
- PDC allows you to turn every desktop into a cashier's station, creating an environment where your collectors will experience increased productivity and more dollars collected.
- More and more consumers are moving to e-payment solutions and 20% access the web to pay bills during off hours. With PDC, you will facilitate payment processing, by providing debtors with the convenience of a secured online payment center 24/7.
- The payment options are online and integrated. Credit card funds are instantly verified empowering agents to turn a promise into a payment without leaving their station.
THREE UNIQUE FEATURES ALL IN ONE SIMPLE SOLUTION.
- Electronic Check Processing. PDC brings the check process into the 21st century. No need to print checks. Simply type in the information, hit the submit button and transaction information is available in seconds. Funds are available in 48 hours, thereby reducing NSF issues.
- Credit Card Processing. PDC allows you to automate all aspects of the credit card process obtaining instant verification in a secure encrypted environment.
- Scoring Plus. PDC brings you recovery scoring that includes not only the score but also additional attributes and available credit equity so that you can make better decisions on who has the ability to pay. Credit assessment is provided based on a debtor's personal past payment record.
To learn more about this great integrated payment solution, contact the sales team at DAKCS Software Systems at 800 873 2527. Don't delay! Improved productivity and increased revenue is only a phone call away.