ASCENT: The DAKCS Software Solution for Small Agencies and Law Firms
With over thirty years in the collection software business, DAKCS Software Systems is a proven leader in providing a diverse client community with the tools they need to succeed in today’s challenging financial environment. In the early 2000s, the DAKCS technical team created Beyond.net, a software solution designed specifically to address the changing world we all live in. With technology evolving at warp speed, the DAKCS team developed the Beyond solution as GUI based with easy point and click Windows operations on the client side. Although DAKCS continues to support the menu based legacy system, The Sting, we have also committed to future growth through the Beyond platform.
Over the past five years, the DAKCS team recognized the need for a software solution designed specifically for the small and/or start up third party collection agency or law firm. With that knowledge in mind, DAKCS introduced the ASCENT product, a client/server based solution, created specifically for the 1-12 seat organization size. ASCENT I is designed for 1-6 seats; ASCENT II is for 7-12 seats. The ASCENT product provides the same full feature functionality as Beyond.net (see downloadable PDF below), but it is designed for those people looking for a simple a one stop shopping solution: a solution that is all inclusive and will not end up costing you a fortune as you grow and change.
Flexible Screen Design
with Logo Example
The best news is that DAKCS provides an extremely flexible product that permits clients to change the looks and contents of their work screens to meet their specific needs. We give you a screen template but you can become as creative as you want with the look of your system. Furthermore, although DAKCS provides 100s of canned reports created over the thirty years of business, we give you the power to create your own, which may work best for your clients. The bottom line is simple: a flexible cost effective system that grows with you. Should you outgrow your 12 seat system, we add new seats at a minimum fee. You are not locked into a system that you have suddenly outgrown and now need to buy a new one; we grow with you.
Some of the Most Popular Features are Outlined Below.
Cockpit: View Graphical Images
of Client Results
- Cockpit: One central location to view all aspects of the operation: statistics, reports etc.
- Report Designer: A tool to create your own custom reports and letters.
- Screen Designer: A tool to customize your collector screens to meet your business requirements: color, fields, layouts.
- Intercept: The DAKCS power/super agent that allows you to develop and implement strategies for your account flow, enabling accounts to have certain actions taken without collector intervention.
- The Vault: A depository that allows you to store files/documents associated with individual accounts, masters or clients.
- Document Imaging: Scanning software will allow you to scan documents directly to the appropriate account. Or with a simple point and click process, you can move any type of windows supported document from your desktop directly to the account.
- The Legal Module: We provide a fully integrated legal module that provides all of the tools necessary to conduct successful legal collections.
The BENEFITS are endless, but several that the DAKCS team hears about frequently are detailed below.
Collector Log In With Individual
Objectives Displayed Graphically
- Collectors are trained in less than a day, enhancing ongoing productivity.
- Report creation and delivery can be automated and scheduled, eliminating that last minute rush to get reports to clients on time with exactly the information they need.
- Owners and managers can remotely view (on a real time basis) all office statistical information, allowing for greater freedom and the opportunity to successfully manage remotely.
- Through the use of a multi-tab system, collectors can view multiple screens simultaneously without the need for multiple sessions, saving time and money.
- Pay Data Center allows for integrated payment processing, changing promises to pay into actual payments. (Credit cards, ach, pay by phone, check 21 etc.)
- @Client Services (24×7 secure access) makes it simple for your clients to check on the status of their business without your team’s involvement, saving you as much as a FTE and enhancing the quality of services you can offer to your clients.
- Vocality provides you a pay as you go messaging option with link back, call recording and cell phone scrubbing with competitive pricing and no upfront costs, saving time and money.
- “Fantastic” automation options designed to keep your collectors doing what they do best: collecting money. Letters, skip tracing, dialing campaigns, ongoing tracking of payment plans, all done without collector involvement.
Collection Software for Peak Performance
You now know about the DAKCS software solutions and have contacted us to learn more and schedule a demo. In addition to selecting a great software solution, you need to consider so much more. We recognize that an agency start-up is a complex and challenging endeavor. In order to help you with the overall process, we recommend Michelle Dunn's (www.MichelleDunn.com) award winning book: Starting a Collection Agency. Click on the book icon to the left and place your order today. While there, check out her websites which also includes www.Credit-and-Collections.com. The third edition of this great book is available currently in e-Book format. The printed version will be available in March 2008.
Please fill out the form below and a DAKCS team member will contact you shortly.